Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Little achievement

I am so proud of myself.
I realised that I ain't good at presentation / public speaking and anything to do with speak with couple of eyes on me.

Gosh, I have an issue with that.
Huhu.

But with the assistance, guidance n opportunity given by bosses, colleagues etc..
I am proud to say that I am improving.
Am ok sebab not yet reach the desired level.
Gonna be there soon.
Insya Allah.

I am now waiting for a result of someting important.
I have given my best.
Tawakal.
Semoga rezeki berpihak pada nana.
Insya Allah.

Never thought of having such opportunity.
Alhamdulillah.
It was a really great experience.

And hey.
I am on one month course.
Away from office made me crazy sometimes.
I was so happy at the beginning and after a week, I started to miss everything about my office.
Haha.
Yellow blood I am..

Another one week plus to go and I'll hit the gym back soon.
Hehe.
Course ni mkn sedap2.
Huhu.

Owh ya I am taking pkmc.
To be a certified dealer.
Insya Allah.
So far the modules have managed to confuse me.
Haha.
Jenuh la nk study nanti.

Anyway pls pray for me.
Hopefully will share the good news with u guys soon.
;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...