Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm all emo...


Sorry for not being besides u during this special time.
There's no one to be blamed, it's just my fault..
I can only be with u tonight.
(-_-')


Hope, I won't cry during yr big day.
I wish I don't burst into tears tomorrow.
That's the strange feelings that I have currently.


I'm all emo.
Because I felt like u are my little girl.
And now, u are going to tie the knot with the one u love..
Don't get me wrong, I am happy for u.
It's just that I can't help from thinking that u'll become in someone's hand/responsible later.
:(


I know u are all grown up.
But deep in my heart.
U are my little sis.
The one I like to bully and scold.
Heheh.
I do love u.


I hope u'll be happy with yr new life.
I'll pray for yr happiness.
Insya Allah, Amin.
(^_^)


See ya tonight.
Can't wait to see yr beauty smile and face tom.
Take care dear sis.
I love u.
Selamat Pengantin Baru in advance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...