Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Of dual reporting...


Image is google ed

This is not the first time I have the opportunity to work with 2 bosses.
I think since I join the department, I get the opportunity straight away.
Heheh.


Dual reporting means double works.
I take it positively even at first ada kelam kabut sana-sini.
Yang A nak macam nie, yang B extra advance nak lagi hebat punya and cek tersepit tengah-tengah.
Skang dah get used to it and we already have a proper planning.
Thanks God that my other boss keep travelling here and always keep in touch via mail
So, the teams are on the same page.
^_^


Na bersyukur ada peluang macam nie.
And tambah bersyukur sebab berpeluang bekerja dengan foreigners which have a different culture from us.
So we can learn each others' as well as complimenting each others.


As of now, I can handle this dual reporting and happy with it.
(",)

2 comments:

Nor Afiza said...

http://alifafiza.blogspot.com/lil saif nak jd abang :)/

kak nana..cngrtes..:)

CIK NANA said...

TQ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...