Thursday, January 12, 2012

New task in hands..

I think I am capable to do this.
^_^
I am so happy to get this task.
^_^
Don't know why I am so passionate bout this.
^_^
But I remember my dad always says, when u like the job..  It would be easier for you to do it.
^_^
So I stick to his words.
^_^ 
And so far he never let me down.
^_^


I believe everyone starts from NIL.
^_^
Just give full efforts, learns, studies and asks from sifu.
^_^ 
Insya Allah, we'll get through that.
^_^
No matter how difficult the task is..
^_^


Besides the good news, I also got a-not-really-good-news whereby I need to spend RM1k plus for independent tuitions.
It's a short course but important if I want to pursue the studies.
I haven't decide on that.
I want to wait for the results first.
Before deciding to go or no go.
^_^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...