Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Approaching end of the year...

Woot woot.
What best about December?
What I love most is the traffic!
Only during this month I can go to work > 7 am and arrived at 7.50 am.
Phew, I love that!


Shopping?
Herm, I do not shop much.
So I don't bother.
Heheh.


I'll be taking 1/2 day leave tom.
Spending time with loved ones.
Err, without Saif.
Jap ek sayang, Mama nak tengok wayang.
(",)


My BIL is getting married!
:)
So, balik kampung from Friday to Tuesday.
I'll miss my big family's yearly gathering.
Again??
But it's OK. 
I'll make sure I can join for next year.
Insya Allah.


Lately I always browse through Groupon & Milkadeal.
They have a great deal.
But I do not buy any, or maybe YET.
Heheh..


So guys.
Happy holiday and enjoy the year end sale, or whatever related to year end.
:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...