Monday, June 14, 2010

Ubat ini akan mengakibatkan anda lapar!

1 pm, gerak from office straight headed to SDMC.
OK I lied, we had lunch first at Subang Jaya.
Lucky me, called to see Doc once registered at the counter!
(",)

Owh...
Sungguh frustrated when there's still a NODULE in my right eye.
Sighh..

Doc told me that it's a normal nodule and should be recovered using the eye drops only.
Basically, it doesn't work for me.
:(

So, I received the 3 sets of antibiotics.
Euww.. Pahit!

And the doc warned me at prior of the side effect of those pills.
U might starving but try not to eat everytime u feel hungry!
Owh apakah?
Tanpa pil itu pun I selalu lapar!!!!
(",)

Heheh, hopefully those antibiotics work!
I'm not comfortable having the nodule in my eye!
Insya Alah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...