Thursday, March 11, 2010

I think I need a break..


It would be great if I could be at the seaside..
Watching sunrise together with the loved ones..
After long tiring years of hardwork.. (over kah) :)
I should reward :
Myself for those efforts I put as a working Mama..
Hubby for being so supportive and understanding..
And to bb Saif for always spice up the lovey-dovey family's life!

I always wanted to be in KK..
I think the place is just nice, hassle free plus it has beautiful beaches!


I did heard about the fresh yet cheap seafoods..
I will grab the opportunity to "menyiput" there..
(hehe, I borrow ur word ek Sue?)
I don't care about the nite life sangat..
But it looks great kan??


So...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:


This is BIRTHDAY's BEST gift ever for me 30th Jan, bb Saif 20th Feb and hubby syg 27th March.

:)
Harap dipermudahkan segala..
And we'll get the opportunity to spend time together..
Amin!

8 comments:

Lina said...

2 thumbs up for your effort! =)

CIK NANA said...

Lina : tq, tq.. :) Tiada siapa yang mengubah nasib seseorang manusia melainkan dari usahanya sendiri.. Tapi kwn2 kena tolong arr.. ;)

:cahya: said...

yeay...

senioritasara said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kk best!!!merry celebrations to all of u

CIK NANA said...

Cahya : yeay kuasa dua!!! :)

Sara : best kan?? heheh.. x sabar! :)

CIK NANA said...

Cahya : yeay kuasa dua!!! :)

Sara : best kan?? heheh.. x sabar! :)

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

my darling nana, u shouldn't be worried about there coz we're here to help!! takde nya nak gelak2 kan ke apa.. don't worry! hikk.. btw, yeah.. good effort, na! me suka org yg suka nak improve diri ni.. best apa baca blog na dlm bm ke, english ke, rojak ker.. i tetap pembaca setia, u!! :P keep it up! :)

CIK NANA said...

Anita : Nanti Na blog in English lagi.. Tegur2 ek! :) tq for all of supports!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...