Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hujan atau panas, aku tetap...........

I'm at office now.
Banyak benda nak updates..

* Family Gathering part 1,2 etc..

* Blogger photoshoot back on September I think..

* Super duper marveles Mega gathering of blogger mommies @ PD..

* Several cute pics of bb Saif..

etc etc etc..

Tapi mcm tak sempat..
Herm..
Dan hey : jiwa Na tungging terbalik sket skang..
Why why why this happened to me..
Arghghhh, rasa nak marah tapi tiba2 ternampak...
Dalam my old diary..

IN A SUNNY OR RAINY DAYS, I AM A PERSISTENT!

Fuh...
Terus rasa OK!
At least for the moment..
Tapi Na harus OK!
:)
:)

Well, life is just like a wheel..
There are always the ups and downs of life..
So, just face it!!

Furthermore...
 :
:
:
:
:
:
:
I AM TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED AND TO ANNOINTED TO BE DISSAPOINTED!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...