Thursday, December 31, 2009

DISINI.. LANGKAHKU TERHENTI.. DISANA, AKU AKAN BERLARI!

:)
vs
 :(

Okeh, hari ni LAST DAY Na kat TPC..
Perasaan???
Huh, *macam-macam ada*

Above all,
I did a good job here. I know products + process + systems
Disini Na 'main' ngan WANG BESAR!
Sangat2 BESAR...
Amount yang Na tak pernah tengok dan jangka..
Puluh ratus juta USD, JPY, EUR SAR, AED..
Name it (all currencies involved)..
Nope, Im not handling the physical money..
I 'play' them in system only.
Transfer from external inside and vice versa...
From one account to another....

'We' finance them..
Of course we charge interest... Heheh...
And we can also see how licik customers are when they desperately need funds...
Kadang2 we can detect fraud here and there..
Oh-oh I have LEARNED a lot of things here...


I love TPC.
Serious!
Tapi, life has to go on!
And I am courageously wanna try a DAMN FRESH NEW things!
That's why I leave TPC.


I personally think that semua tempat sama saja..
It is U urself actually yg make the place GOOD or not...
Even if we work at so called 'high prospect' dpmt, but we do not take the opportunity to learn BEYOND our job scope, it is still a NIL!

Haha, ada orang cakap (a lot of them actually) my dpmt as at now (31/12/09) as a low prospect dpmt as we do processing and we are not front liner..
Kadang2 ada insensitive people yang say my place has NO FUTURE!

~No heart feeling~
Yes, Na sket pun tidak terkilan mahupun tersinggung dengan any of those words..
Sebab as I said above, it depends on u!
If u eager and smart, u can stand out and make a mark WHENEVER u are!
Tak kisah la kat mana pon kita kerja..
Percayalah...

It's all about how u work
Not about where u work
Or what is ur job

TPC = tempat Na dapat my first salary EVER..
:)
Tempat Na mencari rezeki..
Tempat Na mendapat jodoh (mungkin ayat itu agak keterlaluan tp YES, I met my soulmate here).
Tempat Na belajar erti OFFICE POLITICS...
Tempat Na belajar 1001 sikap manusia..
Tempat I met Kak Aisyah + Yogeas + Kak Zela + Kak Zu + Nizam + Epul + Mokh + Fahrul + Kak Zaila + En Nik(ups, this is my boss) and many more of course...
Can't write em all here..
I love collections...
I do love exports as well...
I love everythings...
:)

Kalau skang Na ber'main' dengan wang besar, rates, g/l account, calculations of interest, sanction countries, authenticated msg...
Na masih samar dengan apa yang Na akan 'main' commencing on 04/01/10...
Tapi am ready for it...
:)

Pray for me..
tsk...tsk...tsk...
Nope, Im not crying... am having flu...
Heheh























Gambar disusun dar mula2 masuk keje (muka naive) smpi la latest!!
:)
BYE BYE TPC!

4 comments:

Ena said...

Macam2 ader.. :)

Zezzatty said...

all the best to you nana..

see u in PD kayhh..yeaaaay!

5577 said...

Happy new year!! may 2010 bringss more happiness to u n family...

also good luck in ur new venture..

CIK NANA said...

Kak Ena : betul, betul, betul.. mcam2 ada...

Zatty : Tq Zatty.. Okeh, will catch up with u there.. :)

5577 : terima kasih. hepi new year to u too..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...