Sunday, August 9, 2009

FOURTH IMMUNIZATION FOR BB S@IF @ COLUMBI@..

It's been quite long since my last update...
Kinda bz + pening dgn politik pejabat...
Kui, kui, kui... Macam masalah besar je...
Anyway, lt's pray for the truth to be revealed....
Even it might take times....

On 1st Aug 09~Saturday~,
I went to Columbia Asia Hospital for bb Saif's 5 mons check up..
Nervous k?? I yg over...
Tada, Mama and Papa happy nak bwk bb Saif gi jab...
:) And bb Saif doesn't seem hepi.. At all???




"Ma, where are we?Pls tell me we are in mall instead of Hosp Ma..."

"We're in Columbia syg, to meet yr Paed, Dr Florence"

"Hah?? Ma, I don't want Ma.. I wanna sleep"

Kui, kui, kui...



Mama kiss bb Saif, cuddle him...
Do everything to comfort my bb yg sgt gelisah..

Actually dia nak tido..
Cian anak Mama nie, ngantuk ye... Kejap jek sayang...

Pastu turn Papa lak kiss2, peluk2, dukung2 bb Saif...

DONE! BB Saif dah cucuk!
Urghhhh, hurt!!!!!! :(

WEIGHT : 7.77 KG
HEIGHT : 65 CM

Oh, no wonder Mama rasa bb Saif dah gain weight..
Berat wooo...


"Pa, I wanna go home.. and sleep!!"

"Hold on syg, Mama wanna pay 1st.."

"Hiyargggggghhhh... Faster Ma..."


Ups, bb Saif dah mula cranky..
It's bcoz he doesn't sleep since 6 am...

Pas settle everything, we're heading to PJ for Papa's favorite Nasi Kandar while....
BB Saif is.................................


Cian cayang Mama kena cucuk...
I take leave on Monday, 03/08/09 takut2 bb saif cranky/having fever but luckily he just OK!
But still I enjoy the leave and stay wif my baby!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...