Thursday, April 23, 2009

TQ SO MUCH FOR ALL THOSE GIFTS....

Ok, this is mystery gift..
Actually, I cannot trace who gave dis..
But TQ for the cute MICKEY outfit..
(",)



TQ Pzah...
But unfortunately, Saif can't fit into dat cloth..
He's too tembam now... :)

Seriously, I love those booties..
Sooooooooo cute!!


Yan, tq for this hamper..
Saif got talc's stocks till he's 4 years old..
Heheh...


This is from Min...
Barang mandi Saif...
Tq aunty Min... :)


Nie Abg Faizal (my in law) kasik.
Cumel baju nie, sluar pendek....


Nie from Kakcik (my in law)

Teringat kat ward hr tue, her bb takut tgk Na atas katill

Heheh


Nie from Kak Chaq..
Nie leh pki waktu Saif besar sket nanti...
Skang kecik lagi...


Tq Kak Zela for this hamper...
Bedak nie, Saif leh guna smpi dia besar nanti...
:)


Kak Azida gave those Paddington's outfits..
TQ, TQ..


Nie Aunty Buna + Uncle Sabar kasi..
Yes, serious.. His name is Sabar!!
Hehehe, tapi baju nie kinda besar sket..
Nanti2 leh la Saif pki...


Chaq Idah (my aunty),
tq for dis a-very-boy-look-alike outfit..
Chaq Idah never miss anybody's special day...
She'll attend all weddings, birthday parties, house warmings
or so whatever functions she'd invited..
Kind-hearted, love her!


Tadaaaaaa...
I received the similar hamper from Kakti (my in law).
TQ also...



This if from Bg Cik + Kakza..
My bro and her wife..
TQ, Saif will love dis bag soooo much!


BISIK BULAN : MANA MUNGKIN MAMPU NA BALAS SMUA PEMBERIAN NI.. MOGA RESTU ILAHI MENGIRINGI KALIAN... AMIN

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...