Saturday, January 17, 2009

NEW BO$$ ME@NS NEW RULES + STYLES + SONGEH + BL@ BL@ BL@..

I'll always remember 14th Jan 2009 as on this day, I got a new boss.. Tata to my DEAR KIND-HEARTED En Nik Amaluddin and welcome our new boss En Mohd Fauzi.. Hope he'll be as approachable + kind + sporting as En Nik.. And a VERY BEST OF LUCK to En NIk.. Keep up the gut practice u applied to us previously... Nie la En Nik yg baik ati tue and this photo is taken during our Raya Open Haus last two years..




Carik punye carik ade la few pics me @ my workstation. Tapi I show u all my early pic I snapped at my place.. Kui.. kui... Zoom in kat radio yg ade lampu lip lap tue.. Jgn main2 ek.. Mcm disko tau... Heheh, and today as time changes, so does my table... Bertambah kewl... Seiring usia dan status yg dh btukar.. Tapi tak leh tunjuk kat cni... Rahsia beb..........



BISIK BULAN : WALAU DIMANA KITA KERJA, YG PENTING KESUNGGUHAN & KEIKHLASAN... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...