Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'M ON LE@VE FOR 1 D@Y... YIEH@

Yesterday 21/01/09, purposely I took leave..

I'm tired actually... Of the long working days... With a new boss...

So, Na nak ENJOY!!

Pagi-pagi dh kuar straight to Pantai Medical Centre (PMC)..

Got an appointment for nail infection there...

Ya Allah, jem...... Took almost 1 hour ++ to arrive there from Puchong...

Tensen2...

Luckily, sampai jek orang tak ramai..

After 2 people, nurse called my name..



As usual, Dr Stephen Chow (his name-mcm nama actor kan) smile while looking at my tummy..

(",)

"Baby sihat, mommy sihat..?? First or second??" he asked..

"Yeah, we both are great, first la doc"... me; smile as well...

He took a look at my nail but still I cannot take any medicine as I'm pregnant.

So he gave me ubat titik and another one mcm pengilat kuku la tp protect my nails...

Less than 30 mins later, we leave PMC..



Headed to EPF Jalan Gasing, I wanna take internet pword so that I can simply view my account from anywhere..

Sampai jek trus gi kat I-KIOSK tue...

Canggih oo... hehe, masuk MY CARD, ltk right thumb kat 'scanner' tue, then key in temporary pword..

As easy as ABC...

Then my hubby print my statement for 2008, herm.. not bad..

Banyak gak..

Tggu lagi setahun, leh beli umah baru!

Yieha!! (",)



Then, perut dah menyanyi lagu sedih sbb starving!!

Trus my hubby bwk gi tempat dia mkn dolu-dolu waktu dia keja kat PJ TFC..

Nasi kandar!!!

I personally don like nasi kandar.. I tak suke kuah campur2..

Tapi I can eat.. Flexible ma....

(",)



Na amik sotong + ikan..

Sedap la.. Ramai sangat..

Nasib baik kitorg awal.. And teh ais... Slurp........

Nyum nyum... konyang...



At that time around 11.45 pm, my hubby ajak me to watch movie..

Cek punye cek, ade MAUT jek kul 1.30 pm @ TGV sunway pyramid..

Ok la, book thru phone and we went to sunway pyramid..

Niat di hati nak gi fish spa.. yang bagi ikan gigit kaki tue..

Tapi dh smpi sana, rasa mcm malas nyer nak jalan gi spa tue..



Sudahnye pusing2, then lepak kat Baskin robins smbl minum MOCHA blast..

Nyum nyum...

:)

What a nice treat during hot day!!



Maut??

Not as expected...

Message tak smpi...

Kurang menyengat...

Not as "bade's" as I know...

Sorry but that's the truth..




BISIK BULAN : A HOME MEANT EVERYTHING FOR PEOPLE...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...