Saturday, January 31, 2009

30 J@NU@RY 2009, I TURN TO 26th..


MySpace Graphics & MySpace Layouts


Alhamdulillah, dengan izin Ilahi.. Na masih berpeluang untuk bernafas pada usia 26 tahun pada 30 JANUARI 2009.. Syukur.. Yeah, I'm 26th this year. The best part is I'm carryin a little angle inside my womb and happily living my life with beloved hubby... And still, always being supported by lovely family : mine and in laws... So, I'm blessed!!



Hadiah ape yang Na dapat?? Herm, my bucuk admit dat he's not romantic and look at his photo below mungkin membenarkan that fact kan?? Hehe, sikat rambut tepi ye cayang??


Tapi sbenarnye he's kinda romantic for me.. Yeah, pandai gak buat surprise.. Bagi kad... Ok la tue... And for my current birthday, he sent me 26 kuntum bunga mawar merah.. Err, ok what?? I love him so much!! Tq cayang...





Nampak tak his wish there?? Heheh, pendek, padat dan tepat kot for him...


Tak kisah la, yang pasti I'm sooooo happy receive the flower eventhough I'm on MC yesterday and sakit kepala all day long... The flowers make me smile selebar-lebarnye.... Apapon, I wanna say.... TQ so much sayang.... Sempat lagi he snap my photo wif flower... Look at my pale face... So tired and sakit kepala....



Mlm tu spatutnye we wanna enjoy my favorite steak "kampung" kat Ampang tapi Na still not dat fit to pegi jauh2.. Takut I fall sick again.. So we decided to eat @ SECRET RECIPE Puchong only.. 10 mins from my haus... Masuk je ok la, tak rmi org.. Na dok atas kusyen.. Heheh, ngada2... Grilled black pepper chicken & rice + chocolate ice blended for me and fish & chips + ice lemon tea (air org tua.. kui kui kui) for hubby..


Tengok tangan GEBU tue.. Heheh, anak sapa yang tembam nie... Hehehe, I finally makan after my nasi lemak for breakfast.. Tak selera nak mkn tgh hari td.. Ni dah ngan hubby, lalu le......


And there goes tangan hubby tgh meratah fish & chips ye.. Smbl minum air org tua... Heheh...



After makan sampai licin, my hubby dah ngantuk... And so do I.. Kitorg balik umah trus.. And after a day of birthday celebration, I want to thanks my HUBBY especially, my family and not to forget my friends yang wish me through all channels ie: sms, e mail, phone call, mms, friendster, facebook.. Tq so much for the thought...

And to my dearest bucuk cayang Abang, I wanna u to know that I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL OVER AGAIN EVERY TIME I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES.. THANKS FOR BEING THERE BESIDES ME ALL THIS WHILE.... YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING... I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!





BISIK BULAN : YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW YOU MISS SOMETHING UNTIL YOU LOST IT.. APPRECIATES WHATEVER SURROUNDING YOU SPECIALLY THE LOVED ONES...

3 comments:

~ n.u.r ~ mommy wannabe said...

happy birthday!!!! :-)

C!K N@N@ said...

TQ... HEHE

iZ FaieZ said...

romentik yeah u ols..im really happy for you..sibukksss

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...